Sonic Syythe World 10 Sonic Syythe World 10

Hmm

The sprites weren't so well done. Most of them didn't even have movement animations, just one pose sliding across the screen. I don't think even one of the sprites had an idle animation, and I doubt there were any custom poses. The colors weren't so good on my eyes either.

The animation itself, was okay. No bugs or anything like that. Although, the diolouge was pretty bad. No offense, but English doesn't seem to be your first language, and if it actually isn't, I'm sorry to bring that up. Work on your sprites, and you should be okay.

Deadly Alliance in MK Deadly Alliance in MK

Another great movie

Another great movie Xcyper. I enjoyed this one a lot. Good luck on your movies to come. Oh and next time, please remember not to leave me out of the credits in the flash. :)

-Rei Master

Xcyper33 responds:

Heh my bad Rei. I forgot. I rushed the whole project at the ending I forgot to add your wario sprite to the credits.

Zarbon's MT Shenlong P1 Zarbon's MT Shenlong P1

Great

I've watched every episode in the series and this is definately one of my favorites. This gets a 5/5, and I can't wait for the next one.

The Gayest Showdown The Gayest Showdown

Heh

First of all, everyone should stop hating this because it's a spoof of something popular, I mean seriously, Sonic and Mario are popular, and they get spoofs like this every ten minutes.

Secondly, the graphics were bad, but I seriously doubt you tried, and the point probably was the bad graphics, or partly anyway. The inclusion of testicles bothered me, and I really wish you had just made this "The Ultimate Retarded Showdown" or something to that effect, and I'd of given you probably somewhere around a 8/10-10/10, 3/5-5/5/. Really, I want to see a well done spoof of Ultimate Showdown, it'd be great.

I did get a cheap laugh or two from this cartoon though, so it wasn't a total waste of NG space.I just wish you would have made this into a well done spoof *hint-hint*.

I enjoyed Ultimate Showdown, but I'm not crazy about it, and I respect your right to express your opinion through flashwork, after all, isn't that what Newgrounds is here for? Please comment.

PowerRangerYELLOW responds:

Have you ever seen the ultimate orgy? Check that out instead perhaps you would enjoy that more.

Thanks for writing.

-PowerRangerYELLOW

Sonic: Legend of Blaze II Sonic: Legend of Blaze II

Loved It

Great movie, this may your greatest movie yet Lilmario!

Lilmario responds: