Sonic Syythe World 10 Sonic Syythe World 10

Hmm

The sprites weren't so well done. Most of them didn't even have movement animations, just one pose sliding across the screen. I don't think even one of the sprites had an idle animation, and I doubt there were any custom poses. The colors weren't so good on my eyes either.

The animation itself, was okay. No bugs or anything like that. Although, the diolouge was pretty bad. No offense, but English doesn't seem to be your first language, and if it actually isn't, I'm sorry to bring that up. Work on your sprites, and you should be okay.

Deadly Alliance in MK Deadly Alliance in MK

Another great movie

Another great movie Xcyper. I enjoyed this one a lot. Good luck on your movies to come. Oh and next time, please remember not to leave me out of the credits in the flash. :)

-Rei Master

Xcyper33 responds:

Heh my bad Rei. I forgot. I rushed the whole project at the ending I forgot to add your wario sprite to the credits.

Zarbon's MT Shenlong P1 Zarbon's MT Shenlong P1

Great

I've watched every episode in the series and this is definately one of my favorites. This gets a 5/5, and I can't wait for the next one.

Jak 3: Gold Edition Jak 3: Gold Edition

Best Adventure Game On NG!

This is the best adventure game on NG. The drawn graphics were great, and I can tell you put a lot of work into this. It's a superb game and probably one of the best I've played in a while on NG. Anyone who dislikes this game must suck at playing adventure games. All my 5 are belong to this!